Following these few rules combined with a bit of common sense will help you make the most of your stay. The rules are in place to enhance your experience with us and for your safety, the well-being of the carp and the other anglers on site. Anyone breaking any of the rules below will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Carp care is paramount, please ensure you have all equipment ready.
- Anglers must use the mats and slings provided by the fishery and not their own.
- All Anglers nets must be dipped before use.
- Retaining and sacking fish is not allowed
- All carp over 50lb must not be photographed out of the water and the bailiff must be contacted.
- All anglers must have a carp care kit.
- Quick links undone or hook length cut before fish leaves the water, do not carry rod and fish at the same time
RIGS AND BAIT RULES
- All leads must be able to come free or be ejected, tail rubbers must not to be pushed all the way on or inline leads must be able to come free
- No particles, maggots, worms or nuts allowed.
- Boilie, pellet and maize only,
- Strictly pellet and maize must be bought from the fishery only.
- Small amount of micro pellet allowed for solid bags or stick mix only.
- No plastic baits allowed, zig foam is allowed on a zig Maximum 1m of leader allowed (No Leadcore)
- All spombs / spods must have a float
- No 360 rigs allowed (Ronnie rig/spinner rig is ok) Crushed barbed hooks or micro barbed only
- Maximum of 3 rods only, float rod for silvers as well is permitted.
- No braided mainline.
- Minimum 15lb breaking strain line. No pulling for breaks.
- Minimum 42-inch landing nets.
- Gates open at 1pm on Saturdays, no entry before a draw for swims will take place at 2pm.
- Anglers should be out of their swims by 9.30am and ready to depart by 10.00am.
- Make sure all facilities are respected and clean after use.
- All swims must be kept and left tidy, bins are provided for bottles, glass and tins. Black sacks are provided for general rubbish.
- If smoking on site we expect no cigarettes to be thrown or left anywhere around the fishery.
- No cars to be left behind swims.
- No cars on the grass or to be driven or moved after darkness.
- No swimming permitted.
- No fires, loud music or shouting across the lakes.
- No dogs permitted.
- Unsociable behaviour, abuse of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated.
- General maintenance may be carried out when needed
- Bait boats are permitted.
- Row boats are provided. Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- A charge of £10 is made for the boat and life jacket hire.
- Lake exclusives, boats can be used as you wish, however no dropping rigs.
- Non lake exclusives, boats can only be used for snagged fish unless all anglers agree otherwise.
- All boats must be washed and cleaned at the end of the week.
- No H blocks or Pole markers.
- Bailiffs word is final.
- Bailiff has the right to carry out rig checks at any time.
- May fish on non lake exclusive weeks only in any empty swim after the draw has taken place but must vacate if a customer wishes to move into that swim.
- Lake exclusive weeks, Bailiff may fish if invited to.